Friday, June 7, 2013

Caution: Squirmy When Wet

pretty-little-titties: There are no words. Just wetness....









pretty-little-titties:

There are no words. Just wetness. <3 M

Photo



Photo



rolledtrousers: Have My Cake I'm a pervert. I like to twist and...



rolledtrousers:

Have My Cake

I'm a pervert. I like to twist and turn things, bring them around to themselves and thrust their faces into the unfamiliar that I've shifted them into. I like to take you and fuck you up in all the best possible ways, turn you into the whore, the slut, the babygirl, the submissive. I like to show you that you were all of those things, that I was just slipping off the veil.

But more than that, I like to present you to the outside world as the antithesis of these things. I want everyone to comment on how sweet you look, how adorable, how absolutely not a wanton little fuckthing it is that you're looking today. I want to know, through all of this, that I could flick my wrist, snap my fingers and give you exactly the right kind of look and have you nuzzling your face in my crotch, decorum be damned. 

Because I want to have my cake and eat it. I want to have the innocent girl and the sex-hungry woman. I want politeness and lewd rudeness. I want all the benefits and none of the draw backs, and I'm going to make damn sure that you can give it all to me, because I'll settle for nothing less.

So I'll dress you up, and I'll dress you down, and you'll love every fucking second.

imadirtydaddy: How's my girl today?



imadirtydaddy:

How's my girl today?

imadirtydaddy: Safe to say almost all of us love this. And...



imadirtydaddy:

Safe to say almost all of us love this. And biting ;)

Photo



daddylookingforhisbaby: Blindfolded, face down, pussy dripping...



daddylookingforhisbaby:

Blindfolded, face down, pussy dripping wet, anxious and nervous of what's to come. The anticipation is torture.  But babygirl trusts daddy has something very special for her. 

Photo



Photo



saythankyoumaster: Look at me.  Mmmmmm.



saythankyoumaster:

Look at me.  Mmmmmm.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



foryrpleasure: You can't wait to wrap yr lips around my hard...



foryrpleasure:

You can't wait to wrap yr lips around my hard cock …

meandmywifearekinky:

she wants cock right now and she will get it

Photo



Photo



saythankyoumaster: You're not allowed to breathe just yet.



saythankyoumaster:

You're not allowed to breathe just yet.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment