Wednesday, June 5, 2013

あの日私は永遠に消えた

Video



Photo













Photo



Photo



wow i just wrote a post and tumblr changed it into an empty one. way to go tumblr, way to...

wow i just wrote a post and tumblr changed it into an empty one. way to go tumblr, way to go.

anyway, my dreads are half finished by now, since my friend lives in bavaria I had to take the last train at half past 9 to still get home today. but I’m pretty content with the results actually! we worked on eachothers heads so it took forever. I will try and finish it myself in the next few days, as I don’t plan on putting dreads on my whole head! I will try take photos when I’m finished, but don’t expect too much. 

also I said hello to my soon-to-be-living-here kitty and fell in love very hard. he’s beautiful silver and (still) blue eyed - I spend too much time loving him (so the dreads had to wait). he’s gonna move in by the end of june btw!

that’s it, I still have 200 pages to read for uni until….today. :/ 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Video



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo





















No comments:

Post a Comment