Sunday, June 9, 2013

dashingturtle

And a spirulina banana berry protein smoothie?! Wow! He's...



And a spirulina banana berry protein smoothie?! Wow! He's amazing!! Awww bless I'm in heaven

Almond milk
Raw egg
Maybe tofu..?
Banana
Berries
Vanilla whey
Spirulina powder
Agave nectar

I already took a bite before the photo..yum! This guy I've been...



I already took a bite before the photo..yum!

This guy I've been dating as we could put it who I like heaps well he's forced me to stay in bed while he makes us my protein pancakes we have had a couple times the past week..they are so good!! I've never had this kind of treatment before:)
I've been really sick so tucked up cozy in bed he made me green tea too Ohhh yuuuum!!

Protein pancakes (egg banana protein flour) topped with almond butter agave nectar chopped chocolate truffles organic dried apple almonds grated chocolate and probably more things

Oh shiiit yeah this is the first pancake to sample them!! Hahah there's a bigger plate to come! Yay:)

89dave: side plank!



89dave:

side plank!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



reinamy-fitspo: Fruit soaked overnight in water is totally my...



reinamy-fitspo:

Fruit soaked overnight in water is totally my thing right now. 

And this is the view I got to enjoy lunch from:) Wai cafe on...



And this is the view I got to enjoy lunch from:)

Wai cafe on waiheke island, NZ

Lunch on waiheke island gobbled it all up sooo yum and it's a...



Lunch on waiheke island gobbled it all up sooo yum and it's a beautiful day!

Feta brioche poached eggs almonds lemon and watercress

Photo



Photo



mirandasbody: my 3rd ever gif. of candy candy x



mirandasbody:

my 3rd ever gif. of candy candy x

Photo















Photo



Photo



Photo



Been eating out way too much the past week (2-3 times a day) but...



Been eating out way too much the past week (2-3 times a day) but I go healthy when I can!! I should be a food critic with all this amazing food..

Beetroot quinoa fritters with yoghurt feta sauce, rocket and caramelized walnuts. So Fucken good I could have it everyday..for every meal..

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment