Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Daily Rants Of a Brown Eyed Girl.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.



They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.

You're the fucking coolest chick ever! I would be proud as hell to be walking with you, holding your hand and showing you off to the world. <3

Thank you. This is very sweet. I don't consider myself very sweet but all in all thank you.

Reblog this if you want a cute anonymous message

Random stranger turned new follower stopping by to say you are beautiful, inside and out. And a note to everyone, follower or not, just because she posts nudes, or something sexual doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be treated with respect. She is a woman, and deserves to be treated as such, not a sexual object to boss around or degrade. With that said...hi!

You are already pretty awesome and this is very sweet. I am blessed with amazing followers and douchebags. But either way thank you for your respect, it's very nice of you. How are you?

Photo



kylejthompson: Kyle Thompson - Graveyard Girls (2013)I've been...





kylejthompson:

Kyle Thompson - Graveyard Girls (2013)

I've been in Tennessee with my friend Marissa Bolen.  Yesterday we planned a huge shoot which involved building a dam, and covering models with flour and milky water.  It was a group effort.  You can see her shots here, you should follow her!

mattap0sprime: xtofux: buzzfeedanimals: Is there anything...







mattap0sprime:

xtofux:

buzzfeedanimals:

Is there anything sweeter than a dog with a mustache?

Probably not.

Oh.

OMG!

meanplastic: omfg its back im crying Lord :/



meanplastic:

omfg its back im crying

Lord :/

Photo



thisisrapeculture: takealookatyourlife: skeptikhaleesi: nikkio...



thisisrapeculture:

takealookatyourlife:

skeptikhaleesi:

nikkiohhhh:

hai-zo-nut:

full-commujism:

duchampswag:

full-commujism:

OVER 40,000 LIKES

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

fucking piss hell shit world

i have also just found out that a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD is on this page and she has been named, fuck this

This is fucked up

And they are allowing this to stay up? Seriously what the fuck

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?  Report this shit.  Facebook can't ignore us forever.

People get their posts pulled for naming and shaming rapists, but this is just good fun?  Fuck the world.

Facebook still showing it's true colors. Racist, sexist, rape-promomoting.

Please boost and report. 

tigerlilly00: kellinily: watchtheskytonight: ofwiresandwaves: ...



tigerlilly00:

kellinily:

watchtheskytonight:

ofwiresandwaves:

swaggerr—jaggerr:

cryingbecausemerlin:

heinouskurloz:

evil-sherlock-holmes:

danidevineee:

southerncaliforniahoney:

iminlalaland4ever:

did-you-kno:

Source

you know what that means, right?

SEE YOU ALL IN REHAB, MOTHAFUCKAAAAAS!

image

oh shit, I just laughed so loud haha

Rebloging purely for that ^

we should form a support group

internet addicts anonymous

"hello my name is jennifer, and I'm an internet addict."

"hi jennifer"

but tumblr is our support group

we need a support group for our support group

oh god

TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB BUT I SAID 

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

I CREY

o

I CANT BREATH 

Pretty sure I have drown on repeat and have for like 5 minutes. I’m pretty sure if someone...

Pretty sure I have drown on repeat and have for like 5 minutes. I’m pretty sure if someone sang this to me I would cry or just fall for them. Thank you front porch step. I love you, always have always will.

trippingontrio: Cause I'm so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground, just enough to get my...

trippingontrio:

Cause I'm so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground, just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment