Sunday, June 9, 2013

sure as buttons chief

ddefinite: untitled by natalya lobanova on Flickr.



ddefinite:

untitled by natalya lobanova on Flickr.

oliviatheelf: ॐMy Hippie Blog!ʚϊɞ



oliviatheelf:

ॐMy Hippie Blog!ʚϊɞ

Photo



Herbert James Draper - The Lament for Icarus (1898)





Herbert James Draper - The Lament for Icarus (1898)

giantspacefetus: this is the piece that made me fall in love with art history because at first...

giantspacefetus:

this is the piece that made me fall in love with art history because at first youre all oh thats a cool painting of saint agatha

image

wait a minute… is that

image

hell yes. tits on a platter

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

- Woori  (via thatkindofwoman)

Photo



Photo



I am so fucking done with everything. 

I am so fucking done with everything. 

Photo





bowie-sexual-frustration: blacksunmagick: You remind me of the...





bowie-sexual-frustration:

blacksunmagick:

You remind me of the babe…

the tights look really strange without the bulge.. 

Photo



mcad: From the archives  Circa 1999



mcad:

From the archives 

Circa 1999

"It's not that I literally think I'm a faerie. It's just that I feel so different from most people...."

"It's not that I literally think I'm a faerie. It's just that I feel so different from most people. And this idea of a race living underground in caverns, spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, that to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating and fighting and wanting and hurting."

- Violet & Claire, by Francesca Lia Block (via sadsapling)

harry potter and the crazy ass rock harry potter and the hogwarts basement harry potter and the guy...

harry potter and the crazy ass rock

harry potter and the hogwarts basement

harry potter and the guy who went to jail

harry potter and the big ass fire cup

harry potter and the secret club no one can know about

harry potter and the vandalized textbook

harry potter and the triangle circle stick

Photo



 









 

Photo



Photo



dewdrops-on-roses: dewdrops-on-roses: what if every woman refused to pay for pads/tampons just let...

dewdrops-on-roses:

dewdrops-on-roses:

what if every woman refused to pay for pads/tampons

just let ourselves bleed all over everything and walk around covered in blood making all the guys uncomfortable 

how fast do you think we'd be getting free period supplies 

stop reblogging this im scared a bunch of social justice bloggers are gonna start following me and get really insulted by something i say 

No comments:

Post a Comment