Friday, June 7, 2013

The Sairen Foundation

guilty-daydreamer: bluntasaurus-sex: dameofspace: pandyssian: OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN...

guilty-daydreamer:

bluntasaurus-sex:

dameofspace:

pandyssian:

OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED 

I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT

And at that moment, the foundation of that entire meme became something like this:

image

my life is a lie.

"I used to be and adventurer like you, but then I got married."

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

420bbwlove: YES!



420bbwlove:

YES!

gotta reblog 2 great things a wonderful belly and phillies...



gotta reblog 2 great things a wonderful belly and phillies baseball! 

Reblog if you love bbw's and ssbbw's

hot-horny-bbw:

I can follow you all then and hope that you like me!

Photo



Yummy!



Yummy!

Yummy!



Yummy!

ask-male-jigglypuff: neuroticpuppy: flawless-babe: luusting: ...





ask-male-jigglypuff:

neuroticpuppy:

flawless-babe:

luusting:

anarchistantichristasshole:

FOREVER REBLOG

I HAVE TO REBLOG THIS HOMYGOD. LMFAO.

lmao i love this soo much

The 14 year old boy that lives in the corner of my mind told me I must reblog this.

This is kind of the best

Size XL just doesn't fit quite like it used to! Model:...













Size XL just doesn't fit quite like it used to!

Model: Sairen

mandacgroove: HAHAHAHAA



















mandacgroove:

HAHAHAHAA

Photo



Photo



Photo



sairen: Hey, that's me! :)



sairen:

Hey, that's me! :)

Photo



Photo



chaoticfuckingbeauty: mintysix: i do not own boondock saints...



chaoticfuckingbeauty:

mintysix:

i do not own boondock saints (pouts). made by me. <3

yes!

Photo



MODEL SAIREN



MODEL SAIREN

tdevil: l20music: otisakaman: asdfghjklşsajdghsavhbsdcs amına...



tdevil:

l20music:

otisakaman:

asdfghjklşsajdghsavhbsdcs amına koyim yah asdfghjkl gerizekalı gülmekten öldürdü asdfghjklş

LMMFAOOOOO!!! That cat was like "BITCH!!! You gon fuckin learn TODAY!!"

GOOD!

Fuckin' brat. Not all children are adorable. Especially the ones who slap cats. Those kids suck. Go kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment